Each therapist at Bridges Counseling Center schedules their own appointments, takes different insurance plans, and sets their own fees, so please read each individual therapist page to determine which therapist you want to see. (None of our therapists take Medicaid insurance plans.)
$90-$120 per 50-minute session (Each therapist sets their own fees, so check with your therapist.)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Please contact your therapist for further information.