Rates & Insurance
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am in network for most insurance companies. Below is a list of a few of the major companies:
- Blue Cross Blue Shields
- Federal Emploeyees
- Alternatives EAP
- United Behavioral Health
*If you have would like to have a conversation with me in regards to fees don't hesitate giving me a call.
I will be happy to file your Insurance papers for you. If you have a co-pay or have not met your detectable payment is due on the date of service. Payment may be made with cash, check, or major credit card
A 24 hour notification is required if you need to cancel in order to avoid charges for the session.
Please contact me for further information.